The Continuing Dental Education Department at the University of Toronto is pleased to announce that starting April 11, 2015 and for each Saturday until May 30, 2015 the clinic at 124 Edward Street will be made available for NDEB candidates to practice for the Clinical Skills NDEB examination being held the weekend of June 6/7, 2015.
This opportunity is designed for self-practice but an instructor will be available to answer questions and provide guidance.Information on the practice sessions is as follows:
- Saturday morning sessions: Starting April 11, 2015
- All sessions take place at 124 Edward Street, Toronto.
- Set up starting: 8:30 am.
- Time: 9:00 am. to 2:00 pm.
- Must bring your own instruments, handpieces, pucks and supplies.
- Work on actual mannequins used in NDEB exams, participants to bring their own pucks and teeth.
- U of T instructor on-site available to provide feedback.
- Fee: $300 per 5 hour session
- No limit on number of sessions booked
- All attendees must pre-register with U of T Continuing Education Department.
- U of T reserves the right to cancel session with full refund if minimum number of participants is not achieved.
REGISTRATION:NDEB Clinical Skills Practice Sessions - REGISTER ONLINE
May 9, 2015
May 23, 2015
May 30, 2015